Breckinridge Capital Advisors is looking to add a seasoned fixed income corporate bond analyst to its fundamental credit research team. The successful candidate will assume primary research coverage of investment-grade corporate bond issuers across a variety of Industrials sectors. This position offers the opportunity to collaborate with analysts, traders, and portfolio managers and other members of our investment team.
- Present rigorous credit analysis and recommendations with conviction.
- Demonstrate strong investment knowledge and quantitative skills.
- Effectively integrate ESG factors into corporate credit analysis.
- Work collaboratively with other members of the research team.
- Quickly take ownership of projects and see through to completion.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Strong knowledge of financial statement analysis, financial modeling and issuer and sector- level analysis.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- 3 -10 years of experience in corporate credit role either at an investment management firm, an insurance company, a rating agency, or the equivalent.
- BA/BS degree is a prerequisite and an MBA and or CFA or demonstrated progress towards either is preferred.
- Be willing to travel on occasion to conferences or client meetings.
Resumes may be sent to .