Bloomberg Intelligence provides a comprehensive view of an industry and its key constituents and, combined with the power of the Bloomberg Professional® service, gives you unsurpassed depth and breadth at the sector, industry and company levels. Bloomberg Intelligence also offers valuable written analysis, industry data and interactive charting and functions from a team of independent experts, giving trading and investment professionals deep insight into where crucial industries stand today and where they may be heading next.
You would be part of this growing team and responsible for providing credit research coverage for either Healthcare, Technology or Basic Materials through frequent publishing of both thematic and timely event driven analysis. The analysis will be based on Bloomberg's data sets, Bloomberg Intelligence data and analysis, as well as company calls and announcements.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Hands-on constructing and maintaining credit peer groups and relative value data sets, including modeling.
- Facilitate research and analysis between all relevant Bloomberg analysts, including those at Bloomberg Intelligence, Bloomberg Government and Bloomberg BNA.
- Write research on a regular basis and communicate it to relevant Bloomberg terminal clients via phone calls, in-person meetings, and online chat.
- Create and manage partnerships with key external market professionals, including clients and prospects, to identify additional commercial opportunities.
- Identify, support and maintain critical data and functionality on the Bloomberg terminal.
We are looking for candidates to join our Princeton, NJ or New York based research teams.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Finance, Accounting or related discipline or equivalent experience.
- CFA designation and/or MBA degree is preferred.
- 7+ years of buy-or-sell side credit research experience, specializing in one or more of the following sectors: Healthcare, Technology or Basic Materials.
- Exceptional primary research and writing skills.
- Experience interpreting financial statements and performing quantitative financial, cash flow, and liquidity analysis.
- Knowledge of advanced concepts, practices, and procedures of finance and accounting.
- Marketing or business development experience.
- Excellent oral communication and presentation skills.
- Self-starter, independent thinker and collaborative team player.
- Strong organization skills and capable of handling multiple projects.
- Knowledge of the Bloomberg Terminal required.
Bloomberg, the global business and financial information and news leader, gives influential decision makers a critical edge by connecting them to a dynamic network of information, people and ideas. The company's strength - delivering data, news and analytics through innovative technology, quickly and accurately - is at the core of the Bloomberg Professional service, which provides real time financial information to more than 315,000 subscribers globally. Bloomberg's enterprise solutions build on the company's core strength, leveraging technology to allow customers to access, integrate, distribute and manage data and information across organizations more efficiently and effectively. Through Bloomberg Law, Bloomberg Government, Bloomberg New Energy Finance and Bloomberg BNA, the company provides data, news and analytics to decision makers in industries beyond finance. And Bloomberg News, delivered through the Bloomberg Professional service, television, radio, mobile, the Internet and three magazines, Bloomberg Businessweek, Bloomberg Markets and Bloomberg Pursuits, covers the world with more than 2,400 news and multimedia professionals at more than 150 bureaus in 73 countries.